Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How's this for normal?!

Today was Grace's first day of preschool! She was so excited about her backpack and lunch bag that it took quite a bit of convincing yesterday that we didn't need to fill every container with food for lunch! She is only going two days a week and although I managed to fill the time today it was very weird. A good weird though. A weird that felt like "normal"...I'm a mom with a child who is old enough to attend a preschool and that's what she's doing. I'm a mom who has had a hell of a year but am here to watch my little girl march into preschool with her little purple backpack and lunch bag. I'm a mom who was able to drop her off and than hit the gym for a mile walk (getting ready for the TE 1st Annual Walk/Run). I'm a normal mom with some health issues that make life a little more interesting but no less livable.

Take a minute and think about what your normal is? Does it work for you or does it need adjusting?

1 comment: