Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Faith & Hope

There is a great deal that I want to say on the topics of faith and hope but, to be honest, I'm having trouble organizing all of my thoughts.  So, instead of rambling along and scaring away readers I thought I'd start by posting some of my favorite quotations.   A longer post with more of my own words will follow soon.

Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the staircase.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I would rather err on the side of faith than on the side of doubt.
 -Robert Schuller

Miracles happen everyday.
 -Unknown

Where hope grows, miracles blossom.
-Elna Rae

There are only two ways to live...one is as though nothing is a miracle...the other is as though everything is. - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I'm commenting on both your blogs. You write, clear and concise, with such emotion and you are so right, love God, love yourself. Above, my favorite, I'd rather err on the side of faith than on the side of doubt. Jane

    ReplyDelete